Florida Metrology is dedicated to providing quality services and equipment. To that end, we are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited through A2LA – American Association for Laboratory Accreditation. This accreditation indicates that Florida Metrology adheres to a quality system that improves our ability to consistently produce valid results. Using our NIST traceable standards and A2LA accredited methods, Florida Metrology can perform on-site or in-lab calibrations on a wide variety of measurement equipment.
How important is quality to us?
- We have a dedicated full time Quality Manager
- We are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited
- We use NIST traceable standards
- We do continuous training of Florida Metrology employees
- We use an on-line calibration and asset management system
- We use vendors and suppliers that meet our quality standards
Florida Metrology has a broad range of ISO 17015 accredited calibration services and can develop a plan tailored to your specific needs. We may still be able to provide a non-accredited calibration of your equipment if it does not appear on our list or we can use one of our partner labs to provide an accredited calibration.