We are looking for a person who has been a top producer with experience building and managing a territory and who is looking for a new challenge with a growing company. This open position is the primary Measurement Product Sales and Business Development role for this territory reporting directly to the President. We prefer experience selling into an industrial environment, but will consider candidates with exceptional track record of success. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with strong analytical, communication and sales skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Visit territory customers and prospects to:
- Develop and build the distributed product business
- Identify the explicit need of those customers that the company can meet, identify the relative value of fulfilling that need, and determine the most effective way for the company to meet that need
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how our services and products meet the customers needs
- Submit quotations, follow-up, and complete the sales cycle with customers and prospects for Product applications
- Respond immediately to measurement product application leads, from Service Technicians and Service Managers
- Generate technical sales proposals and contracts (Statement of Work, Services Proposals)
- Gather feedback from customers on how the company can improve what we do and communicate that feedback to the appropriate person
- Follow-up on all quotes and provide excellent after-sale support to ensure repeat business
- Keep up with new technologies and changes to the products we sell; serving in the role as the technical expert for that product
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary and commission structure.
- Company health and disability insurance.
- Company retirement plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- 3 - 5 years of successful outside field sales experience selling products and services to the industrial market
- Presentation, written, and personal communication skills
- A focus on high quality outcomes and business profit
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- The ability to think creatively, take initiative, multitask and manage projects under pressure
- BA/BS degree in engineering preferable but not required