Field Calibration/Metrology Technician – Florida Metrology
- Perform calibrations and adjustments in accordance with approved standard procedures at customer locations,
- Ensure calibration standards used for inspection measuring, and test equipment are in compliance with standards.
- Assist in writing and updating procedures and other related quality documentation to ensure efficiency, standardization, and accuracy.
- Prepare required documentation for the recording and notification of events or changes related to equipment such as calibration certificates, deviations, out of tolerances and installation reports.
- Review all calibration documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Perform other laboratory support functions as required in an efficient and orderly manner.
- Installation, inspection, calibration, repair and maintenance of industrial weighing and measuring equipment.
- Mechanical/electrical experience is helpful.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, along with math, and measuring skills.
- Operation of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Uncompromising work ethic; a high degree of motivation.
- Strong focus on detail.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrate understanding of problem-solving techniques.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
- Capable of lifting (50 pounds) unassisted.
- High School diploma required.
We offer paid holidays, vacation, healthcare benefits, retirement plan, uniforms and competitive wages based on experience.