Florida Metrology, LLC, has an immediate opening for a Technical Sales Engineer. Florida Metrology is a growing company headquartered in Port St. Lucie, Florida. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with strong analytical, communication and sales skills. A candidate that is familiar with vision measurement systems, dimensional metrology, and form measuring equipment is preferred. A college graduate with a technical degree in engineering or physical sciences is preferable.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how our services and products meet client needs
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Generating technical sales proposals and contracts (Statement of Work, Services Proposals)
- Researching options and requesting quotes for outsourced services or products
- Working with the equipment vendors and manufacturers to ensure schedules and deliveries are being met
- Attending and/or participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from our company services
- Territory will include Northern Florida and may also include Georgia, Alabama, and Puerto Rico based on the candidate’s skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience and Proven Success in a Technical Sales Role – sales of capital equipment to industry
- Travel Required
- Ability to prove right to work in the United States
- Programming experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office incl. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Acrobat, Google Docs, etc.
If you would like to work for Florida Metrology, please send us your resume in either Microsoft Word or as a PDF (and please include your cover letter in the body of the email).Click here to email your resume.